West Midlands, Permanent
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with exposure to working in transformation programmes, assisting with business process mapping for multiple project streams, and ERP experience? If so, Code Red Associates could be recruiting for your next exciting career move. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst with experience of ERP for a permanent role in the West Midlands driving this flagship transformation project.
The purpose of this role is to work across all project streams investigating and re-engineering business processes in order to ultimately improve services. You will act as a conduit between the business and technical teams onsite. Your day-to-day duties will include:
* Solid commercial experience of working as a business analyst specifically on business solutions.
* Knowledge of BPMN for process mapping and re-engineering
* Experience of full project life cycle and use of the appropriate controls at each step
* Experience of Agile methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to work with people at all levels within and external to the business
* A good grounding in technical areas, although this role will not be specifically focussed in IT.
As an individual you will be a creative, proactive, logical and an innovative business analyst who wants to push past the status quo; you will be results driven with an energy and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment. If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.