Cathedral Appointments are seeking a well-rounded IT Business Analyst to support a fast-growing company in Newton Abbot. This is a pivotal role within the organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for shaping business needs into clear, practical requirements. You will act as the interface between the business and technology teams, developing technical solutions to business problems.
- Lead and manage roadmap stages:
- Facilitate the initial feasibility and size estimates of a project to business stakeholders
- Clearly set up workshops, process mapping and project scope within deadlines
- Work closely with technical architect resources to develop the right solution
- Produce weekly status reports on discovery & roadmap deliverables
- Actively manage day to day activities
- Manage business requirements at project delivery stage
- Own and produce project documentation
- Produce formal Project Documentation including feasibility studies & options, requirements, request for proposal and statement of work
- Create communication materials for multiple levels of stakeholders, adapting the material to the level of audience
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations and reporting requirements
- Report project progress to business stakeholders, ensuring transparency of risks and issues
- Actively assess and manage risk during all stages of the project, ensuring that mitigating actions are in place and managed
- Manage and facilitate project retrospectives, identify and report issues and how they were overcome
- Previous Business Analyst experience on small to medium change projects preferably in a fast-changing eCommerce/retail business
- Experience of building and managing stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience explaining complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Practical experience in reengineering processes and implementing change
- Highly methodical and organised
- Preferably IT development experience within a professional IT function.
The successful candidate will collaborate with key project stakeholders to plan, test, and implement all system changes to ensure the solution conform to the desired quality standard. The role involves working on cross-functional projects as well as working on prioritized change requests. If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your CV.
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, eCommerce, Retail, IT Jobs, Technology Jobs, Devon IT Role
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Development Projects
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job