Interaction recruitment is recruiting for a Business Analyst for a UK leading provider for Pension investment schemes. Based in Bristol; you will join our busy clients change team on a permanent basis.
The role is likely to suit candidates with 3 years experience as a Business Analyst and a background within Financial Services and the Pensions Industry.
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Do you want to work for a company that consider their staff their most valuable resource?
Are you someone who strives to always improve?
Day to Day Duties:
· Undertake investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a specific business process in terms of business functions and processes, application functionality and change recommendations.
· Operating as part of the Change Team, you will support the client delivery strategies to facilitate business change throughout the company.
· You will define requirements in order to improve any aspect of the current process / systems and the quantifiable business benefit. Work will include the creation of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the reconfiguration of specific legacy applications aligned to new business process.
· Your job will also include supporting the in-house development team as part of the software release life-cycle. This includes documenting functional specifications, compiling user stories and supporting the delivery and implementation of releases.
· 3 years experience as a Business Analyst is essential.
· Advanced knowledge of MS products including MS Office, SQL Server Management Studio and MS Viso is essential.
· Good technical knowledge of pension administration systems (SIPP, SSAS) including database structures is desirable.
· A background in financial services and knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment and strong understanding of risks and controls is essential.
· Specific knowledge of the pensions industry is desirable. Being able to effectively manage internal and external relations, together with exchanging routine and non-routine information clearly and concisely is required.
· Applicants must poses a high degree of interpersonal skills and be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis to ensure that projects are delivered successfully to specific deadlines.
· 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths BCS (ISEB) (Business Analysis) or equivalent is desirable
For more information regarding this role please contact Teresa New at Interaction Recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job