Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Business Analyst join their Finance Department based in Maidenhead. Main Responsibilities include:
- Produce weekly and monthly KPI reports to track trends & highlight where further review is required.
- Produce monthly reports to track individual department costs.
- Maintenance of monthly reports
- Produce weekly/monthly reports/graphs across all product areas.
- To assist with the review of establishment levels to highlight potential efficiency savings.
- Assist with the production of external regulatory reporting.
- Creation of new reporting following implementation of new financial system.
- Maintain new concept and investment performance trackers.
- Provide support during the period end process, by processing journals and highlighting and reviewing key cost lines
- To assist with the planning process, including the strategic plan, budgets and detailed targets
- Support the capex process as and when required.
- Provide support with PO/invoice coding and approval process.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have a financial background and will be studying towards CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification, have good system knowledge and have intermediate Excel skills, with some experience of macros.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job