Our client, a management consultancy, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their dynamic consultancy specialising in organisational change.
Working in a supportive, straight forward environment, this role will be core to helping our client to successfully deliver projects, a large part of which are transforming business operations. The Business Analyst (BA) will be involved in a wide variety of projects working directly with the client, ranging from business process improvement projects to major ICT system implementations. You will be involved in the full project life cycle from inception through to completion and will gather requirements, analyse and produce detailed documentation, and deliver functional and non-functional specifications. You will assist in the successful embedding of change within the client organisations while encouraging and promoting best practice across the project and analysis team.
- Designing, planning and leading workshops with large groups of stakeholders and/or senior stakeholders
- Business Requirements Gathering: Facilitate the business requirements gathering process using various methods including, interviews, workshops and questionnaires and interpret these in a way that our clients and their supply chain will understand
- Solutioning: Develop the business requirements and understanding the existing client architecture into solutions that will meet our clients’ needs and requirements
- Operating Model Development: Experience of developing Operating Models (OM) that align to organisation vision and strategy using value chain analysis to identify the people, process and technology components of the OM
- Data Modelling: Using structured methods, with clear assumptions and logical arguments, be able to develop data models to support business cases, resource utilisation and growth, income generation and KPI generation
- Presentations: Using PowerPoint/Prezi and similar tools to produce compelling and insightful presentations that succinctly convey key change messages to their clients and 'tell the story’ in a way that resonates
- Selling: Be able to develop purposeful relationships with clients (current or potential). To capture further business opportunities and work with to colleagues to develop a potential pipeline of work
- Team Working: The ability to work effectively as part of a team and in diverse groups at all levels within a client organisation
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Business Analyst and be from a strong operational background - comfortable in any operational scenario
You will have worked on projects and programmes where you have been part of a multidisciplinary team, building business cases or developing requirements and solutions, which led to the successful completion of your clients objectives
You will have facilitated workshops and client engagement sessions and be confident delivering these on your own
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Visio and Project Nice to have as well as experience with Agile/PRINCE2 Project Delivery Methodologies would be a bonus.
- Business Analyst
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job