Agile Business Analyst- £32,000-£35,500- Newport or Portsmouth
I am currently recruiting for a well-known and respected organisation with office based around the UK. They currently have an opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join them at their Newport or Portsmouth offices.
- Take the lead on business processes, information and data flows, and SDLC using a variety of methods and techniques
- Ability to speak with internal and external audiences with exceptional stakeholder management
- Work with other Business Analysts and members of different teams to gather information to create informed decisions
- The ability to deliver to projects at speed using Agile methodologies
- Have vast experience working within an Agile environment
- Experienced in process and business requirement analysis
- Aware of the full SDLC
- 2+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
The client is looking to pay the successful candidate c£35,000 p/a with some outstanding benefits.
For immediate consideration for the role, please send your most current CV to;
BA-Business Analyst- Business Analysis- Agile- Methodology- Software development lifecycle- SDLC- Business Requirements- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job