The Business Analyst works as part of a cross functional team completing business analysis deliverables including leading the process of gathering, elicitation, prioritisation, tracking and documenting of business requirements, business rules and benefits/disbenefits identification.
- Perform business analysis and/or systems analysis on high profile, highly complex and/or strategic business initiatives
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders at all levels to ensure common understanding of business objectives and scope
- Analysis of business processes and systems and recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling and statistical research
- Contribute to impact assessment, scoping and estimating of analysis activity within the portfolio and small change initiatives
- Work with business representatives and stakeholders at all levels of seniority to elicit their business requirements, using appropriate techniques e.g. workshops, questionnaires, 1:1 interviews etc.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge , determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with architects and developers
- Support Business Stakeholders in the design and development of business processes and business process re-engineering
- Communicate proposed solutions back to Business Stakeholders to ensure these meet with the business requirement
- Guide and mentor less experienced Business Analysts across the Change and Development department
- Capture risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both at a project and requirements level and communicate as appropriate
- Support Business Stakeholders with Benefits Management; specifically helping them with identification, definition, planning, tracking and realisation of business benefits within projects
- Attend Customer meetings to understand how we can support customer needs and provide Business Solutions that deliver a best in class Customer Service.
- Maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate
Lead Business Analysis involvement for information and invitation to tender processes
- A proven track record as a Business Analyst ideally within Finacial services.
- Demonstrates evidence of performing the analysis and documentation of operational processes and business requirements
- Experience using Business Process Modelling Notation
- Able to work effectively across multiple change projects or change activities simultaneously
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely
Ability to think creatively and generate innovative solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job