Coventry (Travel to Solihull and Hinckley)
Large Utilities Company
To sort out complex sharepoint sites/business shared folders and work with current business areas and what is needed to be moved to the cloud. Will need to interpret date and create the best ways to do this.
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding and support the delivery of the Programme / Project in accordance with the business ambition. Under general direction, to formulate and define and manage business analysis products for the Programme / Project, consulting and gaining review and sign-off from appropriate Business SMEs and stakeholders, to Programme standards. They will also support the IS Delivery team, on behalf of the Programme, by ensuring that processes and requirements are understood and are supported by the technology delivery, with appropriate business engagement.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach;
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes;
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
- A good understanding of information technology.
- Capability Management
- Use Cases and requirements gathering
- Capability Release Plan
- Process Discovery
- Benefits Logic validation
- Business Change Management
- Business Change Strategy
- business analyst