Business Analyst, Software, Agile,
Brighton, East Sussex
Circa £40k plus benefits
Agile, .NET, SQL Server, MVP, UML
Business Analyst with a firm understanding of the .net framework is required for an innovative and well-established Brighton based software house.
This role will appeal to a technically minded Business Analyst who is looking to enhance their existing skills by working on a wide variety of unique cutting-edge projects.
- Prepare for the analysis activity through reviewing the domain, evaluating stakeholders, determining the output required and how best to achieve success
- Conduct the analysis activity at customer locations in the UK to have face to face discussions and hold group workshops
- Review the analysis and produce requirements with supporting documentation, which both the customer and technical teams understand
- Communicate the documented analysis, thereby assisting in the customer approval of the output and ensuring the technical team deliver the required solution in accordance with the customer expectations
- Support the development and release of the required solution by providing good and frequent collaboration with the technical and delivery teams, and verification of the developed output
- Be accountable for the project scope in line with budget and customer expectations
- Provide timely updates to stakeholders, escalating issues when necessary
- Document progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the technical department
- Experience in delivering software using various software methodologies, particularly Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in creating UML models and diagrams, particularly conceptual domain models, activity diagrams, and use case diagrams
- Experience in developing and documenting requirements, with acceptance tests, and providing supporting artefacts like wireframes and data dictionaries
- Possess a thorough and enthusiastic approach to stakeholder management, being proactive in preparing for all engagement with users, subject matter experts, owners, and sponsors
- Logical in approach, and adaptable to the style and quantity of analysis required, based on available time, resources, and value
- Collaborate in a professional, friendly and attentive manner at all stages of the software development lifecycle, particularly with clients and specialist staff
- Keen to continually improve self and team
This is a superb opportunity to join this successful and dedicated workforce. For more information on this role please forward your CV to Rebecca.
This role may well suit you if you started out in the capacity of a developer but have moved on to cultivate Business Analyst/Systems Analyst skills.
(Business Analyst, Brighton, East Sussex, Software)