An excellent opportunity has arisen within a Global Media firm that provides a unique service for its clients.
Operating alongside the finance team as a Business Analyst you will be at the heart of the support the growth on a worldwide basis. Also within the role you will be responsible for:
- Support the Financial Controller in producing all key deliverables on projects
- Serve as a critical analytical finance partner to the business, especially in maintaining planning tools and communicating performance during the quarterly close process
- Gain understanding of the business and industry to provide relevant support to the company
- Administrate and report on external data received from external stakeholders
- Maintain an accurate database for all the catalogue to assess profitability
- Measure key KPI's
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms
- Carry out regular investors and lenders reporting
- Assist the Financial Controller in preparing revenue projections to support green-light and acquisition decisions for projects
Candidates will be 2015/16 graduates with experience within a financial department and strong Excel skills (Modelling).
You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, conveying findings to individuals across all levels of the organisation and ability to organise your workload.
A Commercial mindset is key and the ability to think 'outside of the box'.
If you feel you have the relevant experience listed above please apply today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.