Business Analyst Job - West End - Leisure Industry - up to £42k
Your new company
Working for a casino based in the heart of London. the company are expanding rapidly and want to bring in a business analyst to join their team.
Your new role
- Preparation of KPI dashboards and other standard reports.
- Identification of key business trends and provision of insight to senior stakeholders.
- Preparation of market share reports.
- Preparation of business performance information and presentations for parent company and senior management.
- Regular analysis and reporting of demand, staffing and labour productivity.
- Support operations with analysis on gaming operations and efficiency.
- Customer segment trend reporting.
- Daily revenue reporting.
- Support on probability modelling for VIP gaming outcomes.
- Support VIP team with customer profitability data.
- Analyse marketing spend and effectiveness.
What you'll need to succeed
with a variety of business systems You will need the ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex data. Along with advanced excel skills and a firm understanding of statistics and probability. If you can adapt to a fast paced working environment and handle pressure well then this role is for you!
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.