This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and respected Insurer in their London office with a great atmosphere and a close-knit team feel. This is a chance to join a long standing and stable Insurer who pride themselves on offering their clients a quality service whilst creating long lasting relationships.
- Understand business outcomes and shaping them with the business so that functional & technical requirements can be defined.
- Challenge the business to properly and appropriately define the changes necessary to deliver the business outcomes that are being sought
- Develop and improve the best use of internal systems
- Collect and write formal specifications for the internal technology development team
- Responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with stakeholders and business users
- Responsible for planning and estimating own work
- Manage and maintain the regular release cycle requirements
- Ability to effectively influence and lead multiple levels of an organisation through functional boundaries
- Identify business priorities and advise business stakeholders on options by collaborating with solution architects and the development team
- Apply scope management and ensures that IT processes are adhered to.
- Solid understanding of project management tools and techniques
- Detailed experience working on Claims & Policy Applications
- Understanding and knowledge of configuring the Claims & Policy Applications
- Understanding of the interactions between processing applications and the underlying data architecture
- A core competency in business analysis and some formal training
- Experience working on a large-scale project/programme implementing software and process solutions
- Experience in documenting technical requirements which can be passed to developers
- Practical experience of software delivery methodologies, ideally Agile
- Excellent communication / interpersonal / stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of facilitating workshops