Our clients business is growing and we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help manage exciting new projects.
We’re looking for someone who learns quickly, loves a challenge and thrives on working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities, working with some of our highest profile clients.
You’ll be surrounded by a talented, forward thinking team in one of the country’s most dynamic, innovative cultures.
- Rapidly understand the client’s needs and objectives
- Work as part of an agile (SCRUM) team bringing those objectives to life
- Responsible for gathering and documenting customer and business requirements in a fluid and efficient fashion
- Help the client build their product backlog and communicate those requirements to the project team
- Support the team in delivering results to an exceptional standard
- Experience in a variety of discovery techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Excellent documentation skills with experience of translating customer requirements into product backlogs, customer journeys, use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in process re-engineering and business model definition
- Exposure to the full project lifecycle and a solid understanding of project roles and activities required for successful delivery
- Good facilitation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to work with large groups of stakeholders (of varying levels of seniority from end-users to board members)
- Fresh and innovative ideas
- Help to drive the business forward
- Embrace continual improvements
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Join the contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The drinks are on us at the end of the week
Sound good? Apply now via the link below or email Emily Field.
All applications will receive a response
- Business Analyst
- Business Requirements
- Customer Journeys
- User Stories
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job