Up to £35,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
40 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in Bournemouth.
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for providing support, analysis and implementation of Stonewater’s Business Systems ensuring that they are of an excellent standard and are proportionate to the needs of organisation.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities within the Business Systems Applications, looking at business requirements of the systems applications.
- Developing, recording and analysing testing on the Business Systems Applications, producing test plans and outcomes from these to specify user instructions.
- Investigating corporate data requirements for Business Systems to enable the Business Analyst to provide advice and guidance to database designers and users.
- Using in-depth technical analysis to create test cases for Business Systems, creating traceability records to track testing back against system requirements.
- Providing reports on progress, risks and issues associated with the overall Business Systems project.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Proven experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical issues and business processes and recommend solutions.A track record in change and project management which deliver tangible results.
- The ability to adapt to continually changing environment with significant program of business change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, able to influence at all levels
- Ability to use own initiative to make demonstrably sound decisions, while able to provide strong leadership skills
- First class communication and customer service skills, with the ability to develop long term business relationships and network in the local community.
- A focus on successful delivery outcomes, considerately removing obstacles to change.
In addition, desirably will have;
- A business analysis, project management and/or ITIL qualification and degree in a computer related vocation
- Experience of delivering IT based projects within the housing sector, plus experience with MIS Active
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references andpossession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To apply; To complete your application please email our friendly HR with your CV and cover letter.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job