The Business Analyst will join an expanding I.T. Team within our forward thinking, innovative clients group.
You will use appropriate methods and tools to meet with stakeholders, investigate, analyse and document business/system requirements in order to achieve the requirements and contribute to the delivery of system software solution(s).
The Business Analyst will have experience of producing and executing test scripts/plans.
The work itself can be varied and be a mix of looking to achieve efficiencies within business areas as well as creating products and solutions that will create commercial growth
- Analysis, interpretation of and documentation of business/system requirements (IT solutions and reporting requirements)
- Business and system process mapping (e.g. swim lane diagrams, traditional business/system process flows, modelling diagrams)
- Documenting Test Scripts/Plans to ensure technical deliverables meet the business objectives
- Managing, writing and executing System, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Project Release management
- User support and training/handover i.e. Trainers, Operational staff
- Post-implementation support
- Attending regular project update meetings with Head of IT and other members of the management team / board where applicable and highlighting project milestone deviation
- Aid in the management of the company change request process
- Act as a point of contact for business support relating to new deliveries or older deliveries where you have been involved in the requirements
- Translate and relay technical communication to the business via presentation in a format that the stakeholders understand it