A brilliant opportunity to join a international organisation based in Tunbridge Wells in the professional services sector.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to gather and understand their business change needs.
This will include documenting requirements, drawing up specifications, defining business processes, developing target operating models and working with our suppliers to develop new functionality.
This role works across internal and external stakeholders and is based in Tunbridge Wells. The role has some autonomy but works as part of a wider team. You will be using appropriate methods, systems and processes as defined by the business.
Key duties in the role include:
- Identify business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process reviews
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements and deliver the following items as needed: Business Requirements and related project documentation, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Assessing and developing current and target operating models either for particular functions or the business as a whole
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Liaise with the business units, Business Information team and the IT Infrastructure team.
- Work on data migration projects, including extraction, data cleansing and mapping.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Paid for qualifications/study support
- Private medical
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job