Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + OTE
Full time / permanent
My client are an innovative global Office 365 and SharePoint Consultancy based in Central London, working with some of the world's leading brands to create award winning intranets, applications and business solutions.
Their consultants are specialists in the SharePoint and O365 space, helping their clients make the most of their subscriptions by taking the time to delve into requirements, craft effective solutions and then plan, deliver, test and launch the finished projects, all in full collaboration with our clients’ needs.
Partnership and efficiency are at the heart of everything WM do and we believe the best way to do this is to stay abreast of the latest tech developments in SharePoint and O365.
We are looking to grow our team with experienced business analysts who are able to effectively consult, gather requirements and most importantly, build client relationships.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy/digital background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You are obsessed with by operations excellence and are data driven
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skillset
- Engage and work closely with our clients to gain a deep understanding of their business requirements
- Requirements capture, documentation and tracking
- Manage forecasting, ensuring capacity planning is optimally configured
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights and building strategic partnerships
- Defining internal documentation for internal training and reference
- Focus on process and continuous improvement through automation and process enhancement
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful IT projects
- Providing a hands-on service to clients to ensure the smooth running of implementation projects
- Working to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, ensuring they are kept to modern best practice
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Strong analytical abilities and highly proficient in the use of Excel and SQL
- Consultancy, agency or digital background
- Strong client facing experience, used to working on client site with good comms
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Worked with issue and project tracking software e.g. JIRA
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working - not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do - from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here.
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply today!
- Business Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job