£300 per day
James Chase Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst for our fantastic client, a not-for-profit organisation based in London.
As part of this role you will be responsible for with providing BA support for new Joiners and Leavers
Please be aware sucessful candidates will need to be able to start on either Thursday 1st or Monday 5th February.
Main Duties / Skills
- Proven experience of being a Business Analyst is essential
- Previous experience of working within a Joiners / Leavers project is essential
- Build an understanding of the HR business processes and how they relate to Joiners / Leavers
- You will be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with others
- Excellent communications skills able to communicate with both technical and business focused individuals effectively with experience of liaising with stakeholders
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job