Job title: Business Analyst
Salary: £35 000.00
My Client is a leading consulting, technology and innovation firm. They are independent and employee-owned and have over 2,500 people working with business and governments worldwide, through our offices in North America, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific. Our specific expertise is in energy, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing, government and public services, defence and security, telecommunications, transport and logistics.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their talent team and work on various exciting projects.
The Business Analyst will work with business and Group Systems stakeholders to deliver:
* Future state design from high-level business architecture design to detailed procedure design.
* Requirements for the procurement of an IT solution including the development of the procurement process documentation.
* Requirements for business and IT change including management of requirements throughout the IT delivery lifecycle.
* Extended designs using a variety of user engagement techniques such as user journeys, user experience and prototyping.
* Future value to be delivered to the business including development of benefits realisation plans and methods of measurement.
* Quality assurance of the technical deliverables to ensure that the desired change and value to the business has been delivered.
* Experience of delivering business architecture design, process design and application design.
* Development of business requirements, working with a cross functional team that is working to tight deadlines.
* Problem solving skills.
* Process design and mapping skills.
* Requirements gathering and management skills.
* Future state design including business architecture design.
* Facilitation skills.
* Presentation skills.
* Capacity to handle change.
* Capacity to work on multiple projects
* Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects
* Excellent opportunities for progression
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job