My client, the UK's leading purchaser of energy generated by the independent sector, is currently looking for a Business Analyst to support the business in the development and continuous improvement of its strategic ambitions, using best practice to ensure focus is given to the customer journey whilst maintaining control, completeness & accuracy of data.
If this is you, please APPLY NOW!!
FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support on Projects to elicit, analyse, validate, document and manage business requirements, providing a link between the user and IT provider, to ensure accurate translation of requirements into solution design.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Support the quality assurance process by ensuring software deliverables meet the businesses original specifications.
- Facilitate the design and delivery of new or improved processes across the business, delivering business benefit and ensuring all stakeholder needs are met.
- Ensure all process & system design adheres to industry regulations and internal governance.
- Ensure operational processes are implemented with appropriate training for all affected parties including end user documentation.
- Analyse performance of existing processes, to identify and design business process changes and solutions, which deliver business benefit and continuous improvement.
- Perform stakeholder analysis for a variety of internal and external users to understand stakeholders impacted by the scope & objectives of the allocated work, ensure they are engaged effectively and have a clear understanding of the value of the output.
- Assess the most appropriate approach for eliciting requirements, re-designing processes and distributing information, in a manner which is suitable to different
Problem Solving and Analysis
- Undertake data analysis to identify trends or anomalies and their root causes. Suggest remedial actions or perform data cleanse as agreed with stakeholders.
- Undertake basic financial/mathematical analysis.
- Be flexible and adjust to unexpected issues, assessing the impact and options for resolution.
- Ensure all known risks are appropriately assessed and managed during all projects and actions to mitigate risks are provided where applicable.
- Manage the entire test cycle, from plan through to implementation ensuring the UAT scope is agreed by all parties and performed efficiently and accurately, minimising risk of faults being found after implementation.usiness stakeholders.
- Produce detailed UAT plans in conjunction with the business users and ensure suitable reference data is in the UAT system as required. Ensure test scripts are executed to the plan.
- Interpret vendor release notes, define training requirements and assist end users with the creation of test scripts.
- Provide guidance and support to stakeholders throughout the user acceptance testing stage.
Decisions on planning own work to meet the required needs and recommending to Project Managers and Business Users ways to progress activities.
MOST COMPLEX PART OF THE JOB
Working on multiple projects across the organisation to analyse and understand the impact of change across the whole Company
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Relevant Skills and Educational Qualifications:
- Skilled in facilitation, project reporting, with excellent communication skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Prince 2 or equivalent.
- Strong drive and resilience, action and result oriented. Comfortable in working at all levels within the organisation, working to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and awareness of project management principles, documents and plans.
- Understands the process of managing line and matrix performance, with good facilitation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing line and matric performance, working with stakeholders and experience of finance and budget management.
- Preferable familiarity delivery results on time, within budget and to very high standards. Being an inspirational leader who is able to demonstrate enthusiasm.
- Ability to gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project willing to see projects through to the end.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job