MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a Business Analyst based in Ipswich. As the Business Analyst you will be supporting the Finance Transformation Manager in the delivery of a new accounting standard - IFRS17 throughout the group which will vastly impact the organisation.
- To support the business units with their assessment of the impacts of IFRS17 and in defining and validating their IFRS17 requirements
- To support the business units in producing a gap analysis
- To provide support for business and project workshops to validate the impact assessment and to deep dive key areas, arranging logistics and providing on the day support including presenting and / or data capture
- To support the drafting of recommendations detailing the development of data, systems and processes and a design options analysis
- To provide support on the development of an IFRS17 roadmap with clear milestones and deliverables for critical path to implementation
- To support the development of an IFRS17 project plan and provide regular updates to the plans on completed tasks
- To provide support in the delivery of project status updates based on progress against plan, capturing risks and issues and highlighting key decisions required
- To provide support during project meetings, taking notes and actions and distributing these and owning the delivery of them post the meeting.
- To provide support with regular communication to the business teams
The ideal candidate will have a finance background or strong awareness, be highly analytical and a confident communicator. This is a good opportunity to gain exposure with senior stakeholders within the business as well as the wider finance function.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job