Business Analyst / Business Improvement
15 / 16 P/H
Temporary (potential to go perm)
8:30 - 16:30 pm Monday to Friday
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
- To define the data and business process changes required to improve identification of poorly served customers on the electrical network, and to support the building of solutions and projects to improve system reliability and customer experience.
- To target schemes of short-term, medium-term and long-term investment to improve network performance and customer experience.
- To define and document new reporting procedures to ensure that network operations are guided by the most relevant, accurate and up-to-date information.
- To establish and manage a framework for engagement between the customer service team, control room, and district operations to ensure network issues are correctly targeted and prioritised.
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced user of excel, with proficiency in Visual Basic for Applications
- Experience and understanding of databases and queries
- Experience and understanding of Visio and/or EA Architecture to produce business process maps
- Excellent written communications
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on data and business process
- Creativity in problem solving and communicating ideas
- Good presentation skills and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a team and to communicate well at all levels
- To have a strong ability to work Independently and be highly motivated
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Results focused
Planning & Organising
- The post holder will be required to work with the SAP programme to assist in the role out and the delivery of new processes and reporting
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems and challenges
- The ability to negotiate solutions to regulatory challenges
- Ability to make high level decisions within tight timescales and with competing priorities.
- Able to make balanced decisions, taking into account all possible information and be able to consult with others when applicable. Able to recognise possible outcomes
- Although confident to make own decisions, will refer to immediate supervisor or peers for either ratification of own view or assistance in decision making when necessary.
- Autonomous role, with expectation to use own judgement to define and deliver required strategies
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job