Bristol (2-3 days per week travel required)
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum + pensions and benefits package
This is an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading organisation in Bournemouth.
Within this you will join a large, dedicated team who deliver a range of business change projects within the financial sector.
You will be responsible for delivering first class Business Analysis to ensure business changes and improvements are delivered to the highest standard and stakeholder requirements are met.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders up to Director level
- Gathering and documenting high level stakeholder requirements
- Providing a bridge between business and IT by translating and managing business/technical requirements
- Documenting and mapping As Is and To Be business processes
- Share ideas and work with the Change team to design appropriate business solutions
- Provide excellent business analysis through the full project lifecycle from conception to delivery
It is essential for the Business Analyst to have
- BCS/ISEB or similar within Business Analysis
- At least 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst within the financial services sector
- Excellent experience delivering business change projects
- Strong experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders, managing their requirements and expectations
- Ability to collaborate with a dedicated team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
In return you will receive an annual salary from £35,000 to £45,000 plus a pension and benefits package.
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
- Business Analysis