We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our PMO Team in Bradford. The successful candidate will be key to shaping and articulating changes within high profile projects in support of business benefits. Role will involve facilitating workshops to develop process maps and gather & prioritise requirements. Strong stakeholder engagement and management to support scope management and project focus. Design, implementation and standardization of business analysis techniques for both waterfall and agile deliveries.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Lead impact assessments and scoping of projects within the change portfolio, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives
- Understand, determine and challenge the business need and document the problems and opportunities in order to clarify the project business case
- Business case development, including supporting the business lead with benefits identification and profiling
- Primary point of contact between project and assigned functional business areas in relation to business analysis
- Proactively supports the business to define both functional and non-functional requirements
- Illicit and construct Epics, Features and User Stories
- Ownership of business analysis products and outputs, ensuring scope is managed, prioritized and controlled
- Coordinate UAT and ensure traceability to business requirements
- Issue and conflict management/negotiation
- Undertake feasibility studies if required
- Support tender processes and supplier selection activities as required
- Contribute to the development of business analysis standards, tools, techniques, policies and procedures
- Manage knowledge transfer activities.
- Coordinate and assists business teams with organisational change management activities.
- Ensure traceability between problem identification, requirements and solution design