Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £100 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,253 people. (Figures quoted are as at 31 December 2016).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Group Technology & Change function based in Edinburgh. This is a role that will give the successful candidate exposure to various areas including life and pensions and regulatory based assignments.
Royal London offers great opportunities for competent and dynamic individuals to develop and progress professionally within an exciting environment.
- Be responsible for understanding, analysing and interpreting business requirements and needs
- Identify appropriate, effective and efficient solutions that ensure a consistent approach across the group
- Be visible within the business and use personal influence to engage & support the project team and key stakeholders
- Take ownership and responsibility for developing and delivering the detailed business requirements to support the solution
- Deliver requirements and artefacts to a high quality standard and follow best practice
- Ensure requirements are appropriately challenged with the benefits and success criteria agreed and signed off by the business stakeholders
- Work collaboratively within project to ensure solution is clear and development meets business requirements
- Support the development & test teams, and business readiness areas, to ensure successful project implementation
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous business analyst experience within complex change environment required
- Pensions based project experience advantageous but not essential
- Experience in fast paced environment with Agile or new ways of working advantageous
- Confident, driven, dynamic individual with a 'can-do' attitude essential
- Self-operating individual, with the ability to drive & motivate others around them
- Experience of working towards the best outcomes for the customer and not being afraid to challenge and influence is essential
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Stacey Isaac at / who is managing this vacancy on Royal London's behalf.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job