A fantastic opportunity in Edinburgh has arisen for a Business Analyst to work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in the Insurance Sector. This exciting Business Analyst opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a long term / permanent opportunity working on various challenging projects.
Duration: Permanent consultant (see below)
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: £50,000 PAYE + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, pension, benefits portal
To lead the requirements gathering, scoping, planning, gap analysis and customer experience improvements for x-functional projects and / or programmes in line with overall strategy to drive improved customer experience and business performance.
- Support PMs/SPMs/Programme Managers in Roadmap process in understanding business needs and exploring / assessing initial options to enable early elimination of 'non-starters'
- Work with project and / or programme stakeholders (business and technical) to understand business problems, create options, assess feasibility and define scope of business solution
- For chosen option, elicit, analyse, challenge, prioritise and document requirements to enable development of E2E business solution
- Working with IT Architects and / or Solution Designers, ensure that E2E technical solution is fit for purpose, cost effective (e.g., leveraging 'out of the box' functionality as opposed to heavily bespoke) and maintains or improves operational performance
- Work in partnership with business stakeholders to ensure that E2E business solutions is fit for purpose, cost effective and maintains or improves customer experience and operational performance
- Identify process impacts (functional and x-functional) and lead implementation of required changes, (e.g., definition of new x-functional processes)
- Ensure customer and / or user experience is defined and lead implementation of required changes
- Facilitate simulation of customer and / or user experience to confirm business readiness
- Proactively work with wider Business Design team to develop and evolve methodologies, tools and techniques to support business analysis and customer experience improvements
- Strong track record of business analysis assignment which have resulted in value add business solution
- Extensive expertise in breaking down problems, creating options and assessing feasibility
- Strong experience in building and sustaining effective and trusted relationship at all levels up to Director
- Experience of various tools and techniques, e.g., walkthroughs, requirements analysis, modelling, UML Use Case, Activity Diagrams, process and customer experience mapping
- Financial Services experience is essential
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
- Business Analyst
- Data Migration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job