My Client is currently looking for Business Analysts to join their organisation as they continue throughout a merger. The new organisation will be a significantly larger, more diverse organisation, employing over 3,000 people. This is a challenging role being part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing excellent customer service across the new organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships with key colleagues across the organisation.
Purpose of the role:
To provide excellent customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To establish and implement effective working arrangements & practices to ensure a consistent level of service delivery in line with the organisations business plan.
To monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to.
To ensure the provision of excellent customer service and experience to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
To externally represent and promote the business effectively by creating a consistent, professional and positive image.
To gather and analyse data in order to understand the business change needs during integration and transformation
To process map the 'as is’ and 'to be’ status of services, perform gap analysis, impact assessment and develop roadmaps for delivering change.
To facilitate training sessions and workshops for staff to help them meet integration objectives and embed continuous improvement.
To enable stakeholders to make evidence based decisions about the future of their services.
To enable the business to redesign their services in order to reach a transformed status that meets the needs of the new organisation.
To work closely with colleagues in IT and other Integration roles to support and deliver the integration programme.
Implement and support the business in the use of Lean tools such as Information Centres across the business.
To enable the business to make a smooth transition during integration
To support and feed into the cultural transformation programme, People First.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- High attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Experience in developing and embedding new business processes and change.
- A good understanding of business analysis tools and practical techniques in change management that can be applied to a variety of projects and situations.
- An ability to challenge the business, where necessary, and clearly identify and communicate areas of improvement
- Ability to effectively communicate the gap between business and technology requirements
- Ability to proactively manage conflict between areas of the business
- A commitment to the end user of our services
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the strategic direction of the business
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Experience of working in change management or service/process improvement
- Qualifications in areas such as business analysis; change management or systems thinking.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence.
- Change Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management