To define and manage system requirements and scope of change initiatives.Â To carry out specification of business requirements to a level that enables effective development and testing of agreed changes.
- To facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- To contribute to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source.
- To discover and analyse requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adhering to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- To obtain formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope requirements and establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- To apply and monitor the use of required industry standard modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to system perspectives.
- To manage requests for and the application of changes to base-lined requirements. To estimate the effort for changes to this baseline and identify the impact requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
- To carry out any other task associated with the role as reasonably requested.
Required Skills and Work Experience
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in documenting requirements in a formalised method
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Exposure to a projects environment or experience of the project lifecycle
- Strong business analyst experience
- Experiance across Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Strong stakeholder Management skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job