Independent Clinical Services Group is Europe's largest Healthcare staffing provider. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are a multi brand organisation, providing services around four areas: staffing, community and complex care, managed services and managed health services, chosen for their growth potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work across several of our brands, reporting directly to the COO. The role will involve working on multiple projects, including GDPR compliance.
- Review data flows and their associated business processes across multiple Divisions & Business systems
- Working with in-house specialists, link business process and data process analysis to latest data compliance regulations.
- Change/refine and implement business processes and related business systems to continuously increase their effectiveness, alignment to data compliance and to strategic company direction.
- As the primary Business Analyst for data flow analysis across multiple divisions, act as a first contact for the key projects & Senior Management for those divisions.
- Share best practice with your Business Analyst colleagues to ensure that successful solutions and processes are rolled out the widest possible user base including alignment to best practice.
Good communication skills are essential. The successful applicant will be working with our internal users, managers, candidates, clients and suppliers to understand new and existing applications and the associated business processes and data flows. As the role develops the candidate will also have responsibility for working alongside the IT and change functions to implement new systems within the business.
- Capture and document all data flows & data processes and discuss these with Management and GDPR/Data Compliance specialists.
- Identify improvements and changes needed in data flows, data processes and business processes to allow improvements and deliver compliance with GDPR
- Maintenance and creation of process and supporting documentation
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, ideally working in a sales based, high growth business.
This role is full time and permanent. It is based in central London (Grays Inn Road) with occasional travel to our UK office network. This role comes with excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, car allowance and annual bonus scheme.
- Business Analyst
- Business Process
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job