We have a brand-new opportunity for a Business Change Analyst in our growing Business Change team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing company, driven by a values-based approach of being Fair, Approachable, Responsible & Progressive.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to take an idea and use their skills of research, negotiation and collaboration to complete the full lifecycle of a project. They will have excellent soft skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate ethically with the interests of the project at heart, and have evidence of having successfully complete several projects through all stages of specification, development, testing and implementation.
If you have an enquiring mind, with the ability to discover real justification for change, coupled with the skills and experience of an established BA, then this may be the role for you.
Contract and Permanent opportunities available.
What you'll be expected to do in the role:
- Research and endorse project proposals, justifications, scope and objectives
- Elicit, analyse and validate business requirements across a range of business teams
- Define project success factors, benefits metrics and realisation approaches to measure and drive real benefit for the business
- Collaborate across the business at all levels to stimulate, nurture, grow and challenge ideas
- Resolve complex / conflicting requirements using appropriate business analysis tools and techniques including facilitated workshops, SWOT analysis, system and business process diagrams and models, data models, use cases and user stories as agreed with the Lead Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Work within an agile, waterfall or hybrid methodology as required by the individual project
- Manage and report project progress, escalating risks and issues at the appropriate time
What we're looking for from you:
- Full development lifecycle delivery experience from ideas through to benefit realisation
- Delivered enterprise with small, medium and large IT change
- Delivered on package selection projects
- Delivered IT projects with internal and external development teams
- Gathered business requirement and applied modelling techniques across multiple projects of all sizes
- Solution assessment, selection and validation skills
- Ability to build relationships to a Business Partnering level across the business
- Process / data analysis and modelling experience
- Customer Journey analysis and improvement
- Prioritised business requirements elicitation, analysis, validation, sign off and management
- RAIDD management
- Professional accreditation/certifications in Business Analysis or Business Change
- Educated to degree or equivalent work experience
- Financial services experience within the FCA environment
- Motor trade industry experience
- IT Consultancy Business Analyst experience
- Exposure to programme delivery
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The well-being of our team is incredibly important, and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Business Change Analyst role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
- Business Analyst
- Project Delivery
- Business Development Consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job