Business Analyst x3 - Accountant - Data flows - Fintech
Business Analyst - Accountant - Data flows - Fintech
Global payments organisation based in the city requires up to x3 Business Analysts. You will play a critical role in delivering a vision to build the world's best platform for international trade. You will join an expanding team of Business Analysts, working with all areas of the business & IT to design & deliver solutions that execute on the business strategy.
The successful candidate will be
- Communicating & collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to extract & analyse information needs & deliver any appropriate documentation to support software development teams.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops with business & IT stakeholders to effectively elicit & document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working with Product Managers and IT development teams to create, maintain and prioritise feature backlogs.
- A strong understanding of accounting, financial control, regulatory reporting, or Treasury management functions (an accountancy qualification preferred).
- Extensive experience in conducting as-is state analysis with Finance and Treasury SMEs in order to produce accurate to-be process models for financial systems.
- Ability to articulate requirements into distinct flows and simple steps for effective solution design with IT.
- An ability to build relationships quickly with stakeholders operating at all levels.
- Good working of knowledge with SQL and Excel.
- Previous experience in Financial Services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'