Great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with current industry experience in the UK Wealth Management/Pensions sector.
Tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in the IT industry or previous experience as a Business Analyst with a Client Administration Company.
- Industry knowledge in the UK Wealth Management (Pensions / SIPPs/ Wraps).
- Experience in the following:
- Writing a gap analysis
- Writing business specifications
- A sound knowledge of the product as it relates to the clients requirements.
- Business process re-engineering
- Superior listening, oral and written communication skills
- Logical and analytical problem resolution skills
- Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with others.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Logical and analytical problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of wealth management regulations / regulatory matters
- Knowledge of SQL
- In depth data model knowledge
- Experience in the following report writing tools:
- o Cognos including the creation of cubes
- o InfoMaker
- Workflow experience
£65-£80K basic salary p.a. (Depending on experience)· Pension employer contribution 8%· Critical Life x 1 salary· Life insurance x 4 salary· BUPA· PHI· 25 days holidays· Working in a motivating environment where your input is appreciated!
As a Business Analyst, you will analyse and determine information needs and business requirements in order to develop system specifications and functional designs which will lead to the development of business solutions software.
This well-established and hugely successful company provides global technology services to the Banking/Financial services industry, addressing clients’ needs for innovation, competitiveness and responsive IT.
- Business Analysis
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"