Job Title: Business Analyst - Technical
Location: Central Edinburgh
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Do you want to be part of something cutting edge? Our clients are looking to strengthen their busy Business Analyst Team!
My global IT and Business Services outsourcing consultancy client requires a number of Technical Business Analyst of varying levels, on a permanent basis to operate within a consultancy capacity on end-client site in Central Edinburgh.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate in CV from your previous roles extensive technical awareness. The tools and skills our client seeks include:
- Business/data modelling tools (ideally BPMN, MS Visio)
- Functional design (UML, Use Case Modelling)
- Working with UI designers and solution architects
- Business process management/Workflow systems
- Data migration
- Digital Transformation exposure
- Successfully working on multiple projects at any one time
- Skilled in operating as a project consultant comfortable presenting solutions at all levels
As a strong Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysis, definition and modelling of business processes, requirements, systems and data analysis with stakeholder relationship management. You'll also assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives and work with clients/users in defining acceptance tests.
A focus of the role will be to facilitate scoping and business priority-setting, and hold the vision for change initiatives of medium size and complexity. Contribute to identification and selection of the most appropriate solution for representing business requirements and obtain agreement from stakeholders. Manage requests for the application of changes to base-lined requirements and conduct advanced modelling activities.
In return, successful candidates will receive:
- Upto £45,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Performance related bonuses
- Opportunity to participate in company shares scheme
- Pension contribution matched to 10%
Please be aware that my client is unable to provide sponsorship of visas and as a result only permanent UK residents can be considered
If you're interested or would like to know more, please 'APPLY NOW'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job