Business Analyst - UK Tax, European Tax, Tax Calculations
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with a financial services background to join a growing business based in Edinburgh. Specialising in both UK and European Tax, this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful delivery of projects.
* Gather requirements of customers to support the preparation of workshops and client specifications
* Work closely with technical writers to both create and maintain documentation as well as performing documentation audits when required
* Define test cases from a banking perspective
* Act as a key point of contact for customers to assist through the design and implementation of new systems, analysing any defects
* Work with Software Engineers to translate technical requirements
* Accountable for quality assurance and best practice configuration
* Provide support to less experienced colleagues and coach when required
What you'll bring:
* Previous experience in a Business Analyst role within financial services
* Strong understanding of both UK and European taxes
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and present to clients
* Ideally degree educated in an economics, IT or software engineering discipline
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial services BA to work in a software house environment - for more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.