Business Analyst - Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - Agile - User Stories - GUI - Data Modelling - Testing - Workflow Analysis - Colchester - Essex - £50,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst - Systems Analyst to join a Global Organisation and to work with state-of-the-art-technology.
- Business Analyst tasked with liaising with the operations and sales team on their development strategy
- Carry out fact finding tasks - elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys and work flow analysis
- GUI, Screen and Interface Designs
- Business Analyst - Systems Analyst with experience in Agile user stories
- Identify the potential case for your recommendation and negotiate commitment as required
- Business Analyst with excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience of toolsets used for data analysis and management
- Ability to grasp core product purpose (business) and architectural approach (technology)
- You will have the ability to gain the information needed and then break into delivery phases to deliver on a timely manner and to strict deadlines
Due to its central location, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places in; Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon.
So, if you are an experienced Business Analyst- Business Systems Analyst - Systems Analyst with a strong business and technical acumen I would be interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of business experience/certifications in IIBA, BCS or similar, my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £50,000 as well Excellent Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of career progression!
We are currently recruiting for this Business Analyst - Systems Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job