Business Analyst, Payments, Banking, London, contract, c£60k
An organically growing bank requires a Payments Business Analyst to join their Payments business area, to be responsible for the documenting and alignment of the business roadmap.
In this role you will be responsible for providing comprehensive analysis of processes and workflow optimisation whilst providing business requirements.
- Project manage small & large change IT requests relating to IT Demand / Change
- Perform analysis and functional testing on small change and large project changes requests to identify and agree the most appropriate solutions for needs of the business.
- Ensure that the impact of proposed system changes is assessed.
- Prepare Functional Specification Document (FSD) detailing system changes to be delivered in line with business requirement submitted and obtain final sign off
- Ensure requirements are clearly communicated/translated to technical IT staff or external software vendors to ensure effective system change delivery in line with business goals.
- Perform/review functional testing for all relevant FSD’s that you have prepared.
- Liaise with relevant outsource and system vendors for IT changes.
- Knowledge of Payments and payment systems, particularly SEPA, SWIFT, BACS.
- In-depth understanding of the software development process and overall project life cycle.
- Able to understand business user requirements.
- Excellent business acumen and client facing skills.
- Be able present complex ideas and topics to a wide audience (both technical and non-technical).
- Good analytical skills, able to contribute to major business change.
- Self-assured, dynamic, open to ideas, able to influence others.
- Able to work to tight timescales, be commercially aware, and have the ability to work well within a team structure.
- Ability to quickly react to situations whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Knowledge of banking systems.
If you’re an individual with a strong knowledge of Payments, Business Analysis, looking to gain exposure in a dynamic evolving bank, then Apply Now
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'