Recently featured in the TechTrack 100, we are the fastest growing alternative lender in the UK providing over £300m to SMEs across the country. We are proud to be rated 5 star by our customers on the globally recognized trustpilot.com rankings.
We view ourselves as a technology company (we just happen to be in finance) that is agile and adaptable to whatever our customers need.
We invest continuously in our team and infrastructure to continuously move faster in an environment that has high energy and collaboration. Far from a beige cube-farm, our corporate headquarters in Notting Hill provides a dynamic, relaxed and fun culture. We will be moving to Liverpool Street this summer.
The Successful Candidate
We are seeking an individual who is self-motivated, keen to take on responsibility and with a track record of creating and communicating independent analysis. Rather than intimidated, the individual will be inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic fintech startup, where a high degree of change and competing priorities is the norm.
The successful candidate will work directly with the CFO and will be responsible for:
Portfolio / Asset Management
- Monitoring of loan portfolio performance
- Ensuring data integrity through updating and maintaining processes and liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve any identified issues
- Managing monthly third-party audits
- Provision of ad-hoc asset performance analysis
- Daily monitoring and forecasting of group liquidity position
- Management of debt facility drawings and asset allocation
- Production of month end debt investor reporting
- Cash management and payment processing
- Assisting the CFO with analytical aspects of future debt raises
Prior Experience, Education, Skills
- Previous quantitative role, with exposure to analysing large datasets, is a requirement. Treasury or Structured Finance experience would be considered favourably.
- Degree educated, minimum grade of 2:1, in a quantitative subject.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel. Experience of working with SQL, Python or DAX / PowerBi will be an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job