For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: Business Analyst (Solution Architect) (m/f/d) – TRIPS for TFM Suite.
Domain TUI Flight Marketplace (Master Domain: Sourcing & Assets).
Location Flexible: Our headquarter is based in Hanover, the position can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU locations.
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group providing all own airline and 3rd party flights including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform.
For this environment we are looking for a Business Analyst (Solution Architect) that will be responsible for operating the flight sourcing solutions for the future reservation and sales system of TUI Group.
About The Job
- Represent the TFM-Suite within TRIPS;
- Responsile for operational processes, investigation in terms of incidents;
- Drive and develop a TFM Suite – TRIPS monitoring and alerting strategy;
- Collect and elaborate requirements affecting TFM-Suite from the TRIPS program;
- Understand, develop and define group wide flight solutions together with the product owner;
- Close collaboration with the other TFM-Suite teams and the business in an international context;
- Report to Flight Sourcing Trips Product Owner, Delivery Lead and Leadership Team;
- Create, process and accept user epics, user stories and tasks under consideration of the TFM-Suite IT architecture and interfaces;
- Support the product owner in the development and prioritization of user stories under consideration of various group wide influences in an agile environment.
- Technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and experience acquired on-the-job;
- Several years of experience in product management/experience in agile software development preferably for pricing and/or yielding systems within a touristic enterprise;
- Good capability of understanding complex system architectures in an international context;
- Good understand of working with AI-technologies such as reinforced learning algorithms;
- Experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban);
- Basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. AWS, APIgee, SOAP,…);
- High-level customer and service orientation combined with good social and teamwork skills;
- Experience in the tourism industry, understanding of flight products and processes is desirable;
- Fluent English and German.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ?Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive.? Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. ?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'