Role: Business Analyst - Software Implementation/ Software Delivery
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 + 10% Bonus
Benefits: 10% Bonus, up to 6% Pension, Bupa Private Medical, Free onsite Gym, Free Parking
A large, established and well-known organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst with a wide range of skills and technical abilities.
This organisation is launching a new SaaS billing solution and require an experienced Business Analyst with experience of Software Implementation and Software Delivery.
This role will be based from Walsall, West Midlands and will require travel to client sites predominantly in the South East.
You will be supported heavily by in-house teams with expertise in both Product and Software Development areas.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst with a strong track record of client/customer facing engagement, on-site, throughout the Software Delivery/ Software Implementation phase.
This role requires travel to client sites, so a Full UK Driving Licence is a must!
You will have experience of working across multiple projects and will have experience of managing project workstreams.
- Demonstrable experience in a Business Analyst role engaging with clients and customers, on-site, during the Software Delivery/ Software Implementation phase
- Experience of Leading on projects and managing multiple project workstreams
- Capability to work effectively with Stakeholders and Senior Management
- Ability to write highly detailed Functional Requirement Specifications
- Salesforce experience is highly desirable, although NOT essential.
- An awareness of the tools and techniques associated and utilised in Business Analysis
- ISEB or BCS certified Business Analyst
Ideally you will have experience within the Utilities sector. Further to this, experience in the Water/ Energy industry would be perfect!
What you will get -The Benefits
- Excellent salary
- 10% Bonus
- Bupa Private Medical Cover
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Gym.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'