JOB OVERVIEW: Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst (Software / Agile / Scrum advantageous) sought by one of the UK's largest business software and services providers.
LOCATION:- Bournemouth Dorset
SALARY: To C£55K basic plus comprehensive benefits package
My client is the UK’s third largest provider of business software and services with a huge turnover, thousands of customers and approximately 2000 employees. They provide enterprise and market-focused solutions that allow customers to re-imagine what is possible, innovate in their sectors and improve the lives of millions of people in the UK.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced software Business Analyst with ideally experience of working in an Agile / SCRUM environment to join the established and continually expanding IT team. The Business Analyst will work within a wider team responsible for the development, maintenance and support of enterprise level SaaS applications for external blue-chip customers. The role will involve interesting and rewarding customer facing interaction and a level of autonomy on exciting projects. A sound practical understanding of the SDLC (software development lifecycle) and architectural frameworks would be advantageous.
- Capture requirements from new and existing clients - business, functional and non-functional
- Define a BA approach to projects including types of activities required
- Fully understand the technical context and feasibility of requirements
- Meet deadlines and work within estimates to deliver within scope of the project
- Work alongside the technical team to write specifications and design solutions that fit within the technical landscape
- Fully document proposed solutions via use-cases, user stories and other appropriate devices
- Work with the QA team to establish that appropriate test cases are specified
- Will to work in an energetic and fast paced environment
- Has excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ideally has understanding of agile / scrum development methodologies
- You will be at an advantage if you have worked to Prince2 methodology but this isn't essential.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a continually growing global market leader which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary plus and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded software professionals and enthusiasts.
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate!
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Senior Business Analyst, Business Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'