I am currently looking for a permanent Business Systems Analyst to join my SAAS client’s team in Milton Keynes. They are market leaders in the service they provide, with users of their software on a global scale.
The role as the Business Systems Analyst is to be brought in and work on improving the analysis and specification of their web based applications. They Business Systems Analyst will be working within the software delivery team. Being able to communicate with developers, testers and architects. Having a full knowledge of the development lifecycle is essential. Also very strong requirement gathering skills so that they can effectively communicate with technical and development teams.
Requirements for the Business Systems Analyst to have:
- Worked with project sponsor and internal and external stakeholders to identify business requirements.
- Written and maintained system specification documents for the software development team, this includes data models, wireframes, user stores and process flows.
- Producing technical designs consistent with system specification documents, .
- Participate in system testing and review.
Skills and experiences for the Business Systems Analyst to have:
- Working within a software development environment, producing web application.
- Confident communicator.
- Any exposure to a programming or system architecture is desirable.
- Familiarity with an Agile/SCRUM methodology of working .
- Working with 3rd part vendors.
They are looking to be paying up to £50,000 for the right candidate with interview slots being lined up for Monday 14th of January which is next week.
If you are interested then please apply or send me an up to date CV at and give me a call on and we can discuss it in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'