Midwich is a forward-thinking AIM listed organisation, whose international growth projection is both exciting and demanding. Our partners are world leading brands including Samsung, LG, Canon and Panasonic to name a few and they demand effective marketing that delivers results through sales.
Part of Midwich’s future strategy is to continue its successful buy and grow activities, which have traditionally been led by the Group Managing Director.
As one of the leading AV/IT distribution Companies in the UK, we offer a range of exciting career paths in Sales, Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Logistics to name but a few.
We are about to begin the implementation of a new ERP solution across the Group and require an experienced Business Analyst to join the project team. The ERP will be rolled out across multiple sites within the UK and across the world including Germany, France, Australia & New Zealand.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the ERP across the Group, playing a vital role in ensuring the ERP solution meets the businesses requirements. They will help translate the businesses requirements into the ERP solution creating functional specifications, documenting 'as is’ and 'to be’ process maps and amending or documenting new polices based around it. They will also work closely with the ERP technical team to troubleshoot and resolve both functional and system related issues.
It is envisaged that the Business Analyst will work alongside the Project Manager, who will facilitate the role of Change Manager, to help manage change across the Group, minimising its impact where possible.
- Significant Business Analyst experience
- Experience of supporting ERP implementations across multiple sites - Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferable
- Experience in managing small to medium projects preferable
- Experience in report analysis as well as creating and designing operational, customer and supplier reports
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues
- Experience of using BI tools - Power BI preferable
- Experience of leading effective workshops
- Experience of working with a diverse range of both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Knowledge of Prince2 and Agile principals preferable
- Experience in maintaining project paperwork, specifically project governance including risk logs - preferable
- Excellent task planning and tracking skills
- Process mapping - Aris preferable
In addition to a rewarding career, great working atmosphere and competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Permanent Health Scheme
- Life Cover
- Profit Related Pay
- Paid Sickness Leave
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts from Local Businesses
- Recruitment Finders Fee
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Company Share Programme
If you think you have what it takes for the above roles please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received, should you fail to hear a response within three weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
(No recruitment agencies or other job boards)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job