A leading, Leeds-based vehicle leasing business is currently seeking a pro-active Business Analyst (retail) on a permanent basis, in an exciting role, focused primarily on it's consumer division.
Reporting to the Head of Business Analysis, this not to be missed Business Analyst (retail) role offers the chance to make a key contribution to a period of real growth for the business, as well strong career development prospects and hybrid working.
As Business Analyst (retail), you will work across a range of projects, incuding digital, client facing technology based projects.#
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects
- Support SDLC delivery process working closely with a cross functional teams
- To create the project documentation as required by either the project framework or the PM.
- To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the project.
- To facilitate the creation of the business case and any associated proposal documents, including the following aspects to ensure that the proposed solution will provide the business with the best value for money:
- The business benefits for the proposed solution
- Any 3rd party supplier costs
- The returns of investment against any spend
- Identify and validate the key business requirements through communication with colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation
- Facilitation and eliciting requirements
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Prioritise requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Ability to document user stories using tools such as TFS/JIRA
- Supporting the PM with the quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the project stays on track and to budget.
- Identification and management of any risk or issues which may be noted during the project's life span.
- Support the PMO team with understanding risk and system touch points.
- Review any 3rd party supplier design and specification documents and provide feedback as required.
- Support the creation of any technical design specifications which may be required by the internal business or 3rd party software provider
- Support the creation of test approach, cases and scenarios and coordinate UAT.
- To support the end users with training and associated documentation as needed
- Ensure agreed times and budgets are met whilst maintaining quality standards
- Understand and adhere to Zenith standards, process and framework
- Support the Implementation of standards and practices across the BA community
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Lead & Drive change through the organisation, changing the ways others behave
For further information, please call Mark Wood on .
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- RAID logs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'