Business Analyst - Retail eCommerce Background
Leading eCommerce technology business is going through a period of major growth and is now looking for an experienced Business Analyst coming from a retail eCommerce background.
As the Business Analyst you will be supporting the discovery and delivery for Bespoke work and Build / Buy / Partner initiatives coordinated through their Bespoke Partner Delivery team. You will be responsible for providing the analysis function and capability for all delivery requests that come through from relevant business units in order to assess potential partner products/services.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Capturing and documenting all requirements for bespoke work
- Working with delivery partners to ensure requirements are understood and broken down correctly for functional delivery
- Providing UAT and be the point of contact for maturing and refinement sessions with partners
- Conducting gap analysis work on potential partners
- Working with the Product Manager, Delivery Manager, Lead Architect and Lead UX to ensure successful delivery
- Supporting the definition of any migration and cut-over approach
- Ensuring the requirements captured are structured in a concise and coherent way to feed into the product development process
- Assessing the 3rd party product solution
- Supporting the technical spikes of the 3rd party product solutions
Skills & Experience:
- eCommerce and Grocery retail background
- Experience working within product teams alongside UX/UI, architects and product managers to build use case and flows.
- Demonstrable experience in the migration and transition of software platforms and systems
- External communication with clients
- Working with outsourced development resource
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience liaising with and influencing stakeholders across a variant of seniority levels
- Management/leadership experience is key, we are open to speak to Project / People / Process managers/team leads
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Business Analyst
- Agile Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'