Wells Tobias Projects are looking for hire an experienced business facing Regulatory Risk Business Analyst (BA) for an interesting contract. In addition to strong core Business Analysis (BA) skills, we are seeking candidates with the following experience (and ability to articulate/demonstrate same at interview):
- A recent track record that includes working on complex business regulatory (FCA) projects/programmes
- A good understanding of regulatory requirements with a particular knowledge/experience of FCA Handbook, Conduct Risk etc.
- Knowledge and experience of working on regulatory projects could include involvement in projects delivering organisational compliance with new legislation such as: Senior Insurance Managers Regime (SIMR) and of particular interest SM&CR, Solvency II, IDD etc
- Candidates with experience or knowledge of S166 response teams or other similar regulatory or remediation work would be preferred as we are looking for someone who is able to work at pace with the need for specific and clear deliverables
- Experience working with all areas within a business from HR and Compliance through to front line operational units
- Experience of working in small highly skilled project/programme teams and liaising, interacting and influencing with senior stakeholders.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
- Business Analyst
- Business analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'