Bradford, West YorkshirePermanent
£35,000 - £45,000 + Pension
Would you like to work for an outstanding, highly successful business?
In this role the Business Analyst will be responsible contributing towards the delivery of programmes of work within a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will mainly be working on within Data and regulatory change. These projects will cover everything from systems change to reporting.
As Business Analyst - your experience/responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrable experience of working on regulatory change/compliance projects
- Data strategy and reporting
- Able to interpret regulatory requirements and translate into business requirements
- Business Process Modelling Tools
- Impact analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Application of process design notation and standards (BPMN or UML)
For more information please apply urgently and I'll get in touch.
Business Analyst, Regulatory change, Stakeholder management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job