My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Business Analyst on a initial 6 Month contract.
The Global Network Policy team establishes the AEGN operating policies (rules) and requirements for Issuers, Acquirers and their service providers to transact on the Network. This role is responsible for supporting completion of a landscape assessment to inform future strategy for Network Policy.
- Performing extensive research related to the payments lifecycle, identifying credible information sources, pulling together a broad range of information including industry standards, processes and technical capabilities.
- Analyse a broad range of complex information in the context of company policies, processes and systems, identifying information.
- Document detailed analysis and findings in a clear and logical manner, capturing rationale for any assumptions or conclusions.
- Develop prioritised recommendations for changes to policy, processes and systems, with clear supporting business case.
- Communicate analysis and findings to a broad range of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority with varying levels of background knowledge.
- Analytical mind with the ability to understand new concepts quickly and deal with ambiguous or undefined problems to figure out appropriate and workable solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to dive into detail but also outline complex problems in simplistic ways, depending on audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills.
- Desire to question status quo and improve processes.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, prioritising tasks and providing clear updates on progress.
- Experience in the payments industry, with experience in payment card acquiring operations, issuer operations or, preferably, a combination of both.
- Experience of chargeback processing, preferable.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Degree or equivalent - required
- Business Analyst/Project Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'