Business Analyst / Project Manager, Testing, .NET, SQL, Prince2, Agile
Our Oxfordshire based client are a Fortune500 company and a global leader in commercial product design and manufacture and are urgently seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their busy technical team in a 13 month fixed term contract. Although this is a fixed term post, the successful Business Analyst / Project Manager will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package. The new Business Analyst / Project Manager will need Prince2 with Agile and have previous experience of project management, business process analysis and management of system/software projects. A background as a Business Analyst or a Project Manager is vital as well as experience with software projects, ideally .NET.
Responsibilities for this Business Analyst / Project Manager role include documenting and understanding business processes, negotiating between multiple interested parties, updating processes where necessary to deliver a system specification, production of project briefs, ROI’s and management of software development task lists to deliver a system specification.
As the new Business Analyst / Project Manager you will be highly organised, process orientated and comfortable presenting to small or large groups to deliver project progress reports, or user training. It would be desirable to have database design awareness using MS SQL, a general understanding of statistics and appreciation of Microsoft Technologies used for software development; primarily SQL, IIS, HTML5, Internet Browsers and other supporting toolsets.
Experience required for this Technical Business Analyst / Project Manager position:
- Project Management experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Testing and requirement gathering
- Management of system/software projects
- Excellent communication skills and good negotiating skills
- Data analysis using tools such as MS Excel
- Presentation skills - Comfortable presenting to small or large groups to deliver project progress reports, or user training
- Full driving licence
- No travel restrictions particularly to USA.
- Highly organised and process orientated.
The following skill/experience are desired:
- Project Management in a science or engineering R&D environment
- Production of documentation for systems
- Appreciation of Microsoft Technologies used for software development; primarily SQL, IIS, HTML5, Internet Browsers, and other supporting toolsets
- Database Design awareness using MS SQL
- General understanding of statistics
As the new Business Analyst / Project Manager you will enjoy all the fantastic company benefits on offer including 25 days’ holiday and public holidays, pension contribution and free gym membership onsite!
If this fantastic new Business Project Manager vacancy is of interest please apply now for immediate consideration!
Project Manager, Microsoft, Software, SQL, Technical, Prince 2, Agile
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job