Business Analyst/Project Manager - Finance Change
One of our large investment Banking clients is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager within Finance Change
To ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems in partnership with our key stakeholders. We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
The Basel Measurement and Reporting function, responsible for the calculation of RWA and leverage, are looking to improve their processes and MI capabilities to position the function to accommodate upcoming regulatory change.
Finance Change has been asked to support this change with an experienced process improvement team
The candidate will be working in a global team across multiple locations and time zones and managed from London, so will need to balance the ability to work independently alongside co-ordination with the rest of the team.
They will be required to challenge the business to push the boundaries of their current approach in order to drive improvement
The candidate will be the main representative of the project working in the London location, facing off to local and India based stakeholders responsible for PRA reporting of RWA and leverage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding new regulatory requirements impacting PRA reporting
- Work with stakeholders and chair governance forums to prioritise the book of work
- Write detailed business requirements for hand off to the technology team
- Project manage new demand from requirements gathering through to test and delivery, working closely with the technology team and end users to ensure a complete and high quality implementation
- Provide clear and executive ready status reporting on deliverables
- experience in organizational change
- Knowledge and practical implementation of structured techniques to support business process improvement
- Experience of end to end transformation from inception through transition
- Lead Business Analyst experience, including direct face off to senior stakeholders (MD level)
- Experience of group facilitation to drive challenging change initiatives
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team player displaying enthusiasm, confidence and commitment
- Excellent verbal and written English and ability to document information accurately and succinctly
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to define business requirements for technology improvements relating to MI systems and reporting
- Experience working with teams of internal employees, contractors and consultants across multiple locations and time zones
- Knowledge of RWA and/or leverage regulatory reporting requirements
- Business Analyst/Project Manager - Finance Change