Business Analyst (product)
Contract - 6months
Trust in Soda’s eCommerce client based Central London is on the lookout for a Contract Business Analyst that is particularly data driven and product focused.
For each new product the organisation is developing the BA will manage the product set up process for the team by:
- Be the single owner of all data relating to the product set up on all organizational systems
- Collect and collate the data for stakeholders involved in the process
- Ensure discrepancies are identified and resolved
- Work with the implementation teams to resolve any questions they have and quickly resolve open issues
- Manage and ensure sign off as required
- Enter data into required systems (Babel Back Office, Shop Page service once built, Covenant once built) or supply it in ready state to development teams
- Track and manage all changes to product data until launch
- Own the process and templates for data collection, definition and sign off during new physical product launches
- Constantly recommend ways in which to improve and enhance processes
- Identify system requirements that would improve and enhance processes
- Own the end-to-end documentation of product launch processes and update this as required when processes are adapted or changed either by your or by the teams involved.
- Experience using Business Architecture / Process Mapping tools like EA or ARIS or Modelio.
- Excel, Confluence, Jira, Google docs.
- Highly numerate, passionate about detail and accuracy
- Questioning and curious
- Process mapping & drawing experience
- PC literate - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Positive role model and supportive of team and peers
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Demonstrates passion for Product
- Effective time management
- Previous experience working as a business analyst able to recommend system improvements and identify ways to improve processes
- Business Analysis
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job